Sunday, April 12, 2009

Create Joy

A Happy Easter Sunday!

I thought I would just do a quick card for Cute Card Thursday challenge, but it took longer than I thought it would. Their Challenge 55 is a colour challenge, to use Pink and Brown!

I was trying to keep this simple and neat. And I wanted to use up some DP's left over from making previous cards. Don't you have too many of these, just little bits of paper? What to do with them!!!

Another butterfly card--I love butterflies.


To give it a 3-dimensional look, you know how to do this. Stamp on a separate piece of paper, cut out and then mount the 2nd image on top of the 1st image with foam tape.



And the inside of my card:






Stamps: Inkadinkado Clear Stamps 97623 Garden Delight and 97626 Patterned Bugs, Hero Arts LL017 Wavy Wishes and LL169 From the Heart, Stampendous E191 Smile Word
Designer Papers: Chatterbox Rosey Nook Blossoms and Peppermint Stripe

5 comments:

Tania said...

Such a pretty card, love the butterfly!

Deb said...

such a beautiful card, so love the 3d butterfly and the inside is fabulous too!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a fantastic Easter monday, Debx

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, I love the papers and the butterfly.
Caz
x

Debbie Pamment said...

I love these colours together, love butterflies and always enjoy your work! Another fabulous design!

Trina said...

This card is gorgeous!! I love the pretty butterfly and your paper and layout look great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...