Saturday, April 02, 2011

Candy winners

Happy Saturday!

I have drawn the 2 winners to my Blogoversary and Birthday Candy. I had 427 entries. I used the Random Integer Generator. The 2 numbers drawn are:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:250
Timestamp: 2011-04-02 07:12:00 UTC


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:9
Timestamp: 2011-04-02 07:18:19 UTC


So that would be: Paula and Donalda.


Congrats Paula and Donalda!

Will you please e-mail me your mailing addresses? You have one week to contact me (by Friday, April 8, 2011 midnight). If I don't hear from you by then, I will redraw another winner.


Thank you everyone for participating. Have a wonderful and productive weekend.


8 comments:

cebelica said...

COngrats to the lucky winners! :)

Donalda said...

oh I am doing the Happy Dance !!! This is just awesome and to even top it off today is my birthday lol Thanks dear so much and for always giving us such great inspiration. Hugs

gandi said...

Congratulations!!!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winners and thanks for giving us this chance!

Sheree said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

Timi said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Alёnushka said...

My congrats to the winners and thanks for chance!

Lori Aragon said...

Congratulations!!!

Thank you Norma - have a great week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...