It's time to start a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Our theme this time is 'Pink/Cream with Lots of Bling' chosen by the lovely Sharon, our hostess for this challenge. This challenge is being sponsored by Magnolia-licious. Please hop over to the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge to get complete details on the challenge and to check out what my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
Here's what I've created for the challenge.
A view of the card inside:
- Tilda with Tag Gifts from the A Christmas Story Collection 2012
- Tilda with Love Potion from the With Love Collection 2013
Magnolia Stamps are available from our sponsor, Magnolia-licious. Diana carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, contact Diana and she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Challenges for this card:
ABC Challenges - M is for Maiden
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #206 - Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenges CMC #83 - Let's Party
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #438 - Dressing Up
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge Wk 32 - Anything Goes
I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #315 - Birthday
In The Pink Challenge #100 - Anything Goes
Live and Love Crafts Challenge #50 - Happy Birthday/Anniversary
The Crafty Addicts Challenge# 21 - Anything Goes w/option emboss it
The Paper Shelter Challenge #259 - Punches and Dies
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Anna Griffin (swirly pattern); Chatterbox Rosey Bloom; checker-patterned paper from my scrap bin
Dies: Go Kreate XXL Frames Frilly #5; Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Six, Rose Creations and Standard Circles; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; Penny Black 51-016 Dancing Leaves; Leane Creatief Multi die flower 005 (leaves)
Punches: EK Success Circle
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Victorian Velvet; ribbon and rhinestones from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes Tilda #1: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair and shoes Tilda #2: Touch BR99, Touch BR92, cinnamon, tan
- pink shades: 694-T, 693-T, 692-T
- green shades: apple cider, meadow green
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, 5527-T
- ground: champagne, warm grey 5-T